Today was my niece's first birthday and it was so much fun. It has been really neat to see her born and then see all that she has grown this first year. She has learned how to crawl and then walk, she can say some words, she can dance a little jig when some music is playing. See I am just an Aunt, I wonder how amazing it is for God to watch us grow like that.
On another note, we are going back to Pike Road tomorrow. I hope that the Lord continues to lead us in that direction. We both so desperately want to be a part of a solid church. I am growing weary of jumping around and none feeling quite right. So I am off to read some more while Michael is studying. I am so thankful that the Lord has provided this time for me to have some heart warmth.
11.12.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment