6.24.2007

Baby is Perfect!

Well, we had another ultrasound yesterday and little Caleb is absolutely perfect!!! He is in the 50th percentile with everything and is turned head down (which he has been breach for at least 13 weeks)! Everything is fully developed and he is a very active little boy. If only his momma was doing as well. As of now I have a kidney infection, which has been the fourth one that I have had since I have been pregnant and I have a reverse placentae? don't know what that means but apparently I will experience all of my labor in my lower back. . .but if I can go through all of this to ensure that little Caleb is as healthy as possible then keep bringing it on. I can't wait to see his sweet little face and to just wrap him up in my arms and show him all of the love and support that his parents can possible give him.

No comments: