Wow, what an amazing feeling it is to finally have the Lord in every thought throughout the day. My mind just churns as I am chewing on the Lords presence. I don't think I have ever been so thirsty in all of my life for more, more, more. The last book in theChronicles of Narnia is about the rapture and the end of times. How comforting it is to know that He knows all about everything. That even though we do not understand now, His perfection will be complete in the end. To know that when we call on His name, He doesn't necessarily appear then, but at the perfect time that His only will will be done. After they had been taken into the final place, one of the girls had said that she could not feel afraid, even if she tried. This is so true. If we crawled up into Daddy's lap, as much as we would want to feel afriad (for that is what is common and comfortable for us) we cannot because not only are we physically in the hands of the creator, but mentally, emotionally, deep heartedly, and wholely in his hands as well.
I am so excited about going back to Encounter tonight. I have not been since last spring and my heart has been longing for some solid praise and worship. I haven't experienced anything like it since I have been in Montgomery, so going back will be a wonderful treat. My heart is fresh and renewed and I am ready for whatever is next to come. I was just thinking today just how wonderful Michael is. He is a great leader for me and will be someday for our family. I have noticed that he always has what is best for us on his mind and that he seeks after the Lord for whatever that is. I have never felt so safe with someone in all of my life. It is wonderful to see the Lord break him and then him surrender to that. He will be a wonderful father and my heart leaps at the thought of him being a picture of God to our kids. I could not have asked for a greater blessing from the Lord. I know that with that I do not need anything else. Well, I better get back to work. Just a little over an hour and I will be on my way. My heart is full of joy.
11.10.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i have never read Chronicles of Narnia but I am so moved by that little caption you included on this post. How wonderful it would be not to even be able to feel fear even if you tried? I have never even thought about that before. And I'm sitting here thinking about how I don't have to wait until heaven to claim that now. "love casts out all fear". Warming LOVE of the most trustworthy Father, come through so strong that it sends shock waves through me and bullies all fear out of me! love you, love Jesus!
Post a Comment