12.01.2005

Random Thoughts

The past couple of weeks have been well. . . amazing, sad, frustrating, heart warming, soul searching, loving, productive, and hurtful. Lets just say that it has been . . .EMOTIONAL! It all started with the message that Dillbeck gave two Sundays ago on Indidgenous Expressions. You know, what makes your heart just throb. Some people find their Indidgenous Expressions in art or movies or books, others find it is nature or food or clothes or really anything. What is the one thing that you see and your eyes just light up and you get so excited about and you just cant control what you are feeling about that one particular thing, or maybe it is many things. The next week tied right into it because he was speaking on you soul and your spirit. How when something excites your soul that it doesn't take much to join your spirit in with it. How hard is it to recognize something that is amazing to you and then praising Father for that something. That is what it means to move your soul and your spirit at the same time. What joy would we have in life if we only praised the Lord for everything and ignited are souls at every opportunity.


I really have grown to love Pike Road Baptist. I find myself wanting more and more to know the people there and get involved. It is the first church that Michael and I both have agreed that we both loved and felt right so we will see what happens. It made us feel so good when Darrin (the 20-something director) ran out to the truck and flagged us down so he could meet us last week. Someone that wanted us to be involved and welcomed us with open arms to their church, a church full of people who seem to just love the Lord and radiates that love.

In the past two weeks also Michael and I have grown more and more in love with each other. It has been hard and we have gone through many drastic ups and downs and it has been such a growing experience for the both of us. We have learned just how deeply our love goes and that it is a continual process that only grows us closer to the Lord and to each other. We have both pondered our relationships with God and realized that we want so desperately to be closer and closer and closer to God. I love that desire that Michael has to be intimate with God. I can't express how safe it makes me feel. I think the best quality a man can ever have is for Him to be in His Image. How lucky I am to have found God's absolute best for me. Well, I have to run. I will blog again soon enough!!!

7 comments:

Susan Gordon said...

AMEN - you have a JESUS husband! He has God's heartbeat for your relationship and I agree that is THE MOST attractive quality a guy can have. Love you, miss you, praying for you!!!

Lele said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lele said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lele said...

Ashley! I didn't know you were going to Pike Road!!! That's where my brother worked!!! He LOVES it there!!!! He's super tight with Mr. and Mrs. Dilbeck and their kids...I hope this is the same Pike Rd. Baptist!! My brother will be there over Christmas break! That's so exciting to me!!! I love the Dilbeck fam!! YAY!

Lele said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joel Montes said...

Sounds like you have been busy. heh.

Lele said...

Ok...sorry there are so many comments from me!! I didn't read the message at the top...I'm retarded!! You can just read that last one I wrote!! GAH! I'm so dumb! (and erase this one too) haha!!