1.27.2006

The Newest Additions

So. . . I haven't written in forever so lots to catch up on. First we have some new additions to our family. . .immediate and extended. First is the immdiate. He's a sweet little black bundle of joy named Simon. So, hes helps crave a need for an extension of family and doesn't make us feel bad when we have to be at work and school all day. He never messes up, plays when we want to play and plays when we want to sleep . . LOL! I guess it is good practice.

Okay, so he is a little bit bigger than that now but you get the drift. And not only is he precious, but he is also very good.

On another note I am an aunt. . . . again! Just call me Aunt Ashley. She is a sweet BIG bundle of joy at 9lbs 4oz and 22in. I mean I think she was a month old before she was born. ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE!!!! See for yourself.


I am very proud of her and I know that she will be just beautiful. I can't wait to have one of my own!!! J/K that will be in the not so near future. Okay, so on a side not we are still LOVING Pike Road Baptist and can see it being our home church. God has been so faithful to us in answering that prayer as well as continuing to strengthen our marriage. I grow more in love with Michael every day. Enough for now guys. . . to be continued. . .

1 comment:

ericka b said...

Ohhh- good to see some pics of your BEAUTIFUL face! I miss you! Glad I found your blog ;) Congrats on the new family members! Love you girl!