
Howdee there friends and family! It has been quite some time since I have written last so I thought I would catch you guys up. As you can see Michael and I are doing really well and are growing more in love with each other every day. I have learned so much being married to him and I open my heart to that knowledge every day. He is an amazing leader and I am so happy to be his wife.

Michael and I are currently in the process of buying our first house and it has been an awesome experience. Pinching pennies isn't such a bad thing when you have a nice reward, lol! The house is adorable and I will put pictures up after we finish updating it. We close on August 31st and cannot wait to have the big yard and a place for me to "safely" run in the neighborhood.

Our church family has also been incredible at Pike Road Baptist. I cannot tell you how wonderful it is and how blessed we are to be a part of that ministry. The truth is so powerfully preached and I feel like the lord is just breathing on me when I am there. Who knew that happiness could feel so good. Ending here for now, but more to come later.
1 comment:
finally!! cute pics and good news to hear from you :) love you so much!
Post a Comment