1.25.2007

Bi-annually!


So I think now I am posting on a bi-annually basis so I will try very hard to stay more in touch. Especially now that I am going to be a new mom and this can curtail a whole lot of questions. We are so very excited and can't wait on the new arrival a very long time from now . . . it seems. We are due on Sept. 23, 2007. But I have found that I am one of many of my friends these days, so congrats to you all as well, I know how excited you are. These past few months have been very challenging and very rewarding. We have officially bought our new home and are fixing it up right now. Our jobs are going extremely well and we have Buster and Simon still to care for. Buster is our new addition weighing in right now at about 9 1/2 lbs. He's the cutest little Westie (I'm practicing bragging on my baby if you haven't noticed) and we couldn't have a more spunky and energetic dog. We can barely keep up with him. He is learning to run with his mommy and that makes her very happy. I am currently teaching Sunday school at Pike Road Baptist Church and we have made some amazing friends there. I couldn't ever ask for a better church or body of believers to be apart of. So all in all, we are very blessed. Enough for now, but I will keep peeps updated on the pregnancy.

No comments: